MusiCamp Alberta 2022
JULY 5TH UPDATE
Due to low enrollment, we have had to make some changes to our camps.
- DAVID J PETERKIN SYMPHONIC BAND, We are merging this camp with the Dunnigan Concert Band. If you are already registered with the Peterkin camp, then you will be contacted by email and you can either do the Dunnigan camp and get a refund for the tuition difference or spend a second week at camp and join our Jazz Band Workshop.
- FRANK E DUNNIGAN CONCERT BAND, July 31 to August 6. This camp is for students with at least one year of instrument experience.
- JAZZ BAND WORKSHOP, August 7 to 13. This camp is recommended for students with at least one year of instrument experience.
- (NEW) JAZZ INTENSIVE WORKSHOP, We are merging this camp with the Jazz Band Workshop. If you are already registered with this camp, then you will be contacted by email and offered a refund for the tuition difference, or offered an opportunity to join the Dunnigan Concert Band for a two week camp experience.
- MUSICAL THEATRE PERFORMANCE, August 7 to 13 Recommended for students ages 12-18 with any level of experience.
- MUSICAL THEATRE INTENSIVE, We are merging this camp with the Musical Theatre Performance. If you are already registered for this camp, you will be contacted by email and offered a refund for the difference in tuition.
The age limit to register and attend MusiCamp is 18, and cannot turn 19 prior to the start of camp.
SCHOLARSHIPS and BURSARIES
Please download our Scholarship/Bursary Application Form and submit it by May 31, 2022.
We recommend that all campers be vaccinated, but it is not a requirement to attend MusiCamp. For more information on our COVID policies, see Camper Information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Joel Gray (camp director)