MusiCamp Alberta 2022
The Alberta Summer Music Workshop Association is happy to announce that registrations are open for MusiCamp Alberta 2022! We are planning for a fantastic musicamp experience, and we will be running all of our camps, including a new two-week JAZZ INTENSIVE. Here are the list of camps we are offering:
- DAVID J PETERKIN SYMPHONIC BAND, July 31 to August 13. This camp is for students ages 15-18 with at least three years of instrument experience.
- FRANK E DUNNIGAN CONCERT BAND, July 31 to August 6. This camp is for students ages 12-15 with at least one year of instrument experience.
- JAZZ BAND WORKSHOP, August 7 to 13. This camp is recommended for students ages 13-18 with at least one year of instrument experience.
- (NEW) JAZZ INTENSIVE WORKSHOP, August 7 to August 20. This camp is recommended for students ages 14-18 with at least two years of instrument experience.
- MUSICAL THEATRE PERFORMANCE, August 7 to 13 Recommended for students ages 12-18 with any level of experience.
- MUSICAL THEATRE INTENSIVE, August 7 to 20. Recommended for students ages 13-18 with at least one year of musical theatre or drama experience.
The age limit to register and attend MusiCamp is 18, and cannot turn 19 prior to the start of camp.
SCHOLARSHIPS and BURSARIES
Please download our Scholarship/Bursary Application Form and submit it by May 31, 2022.
We recommend that all campers be vaccinated, but it is not a requirement to attend MusiCamp. For more information on our COVID policies, see Camper Information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com
Joel Gray (camp director)