The age limit to register and attend MusiCamp is 18 and cannot turn 19 prior to the start of camp.
HEALTH & SAFETY
At MusiCamp Alberta, we take great measures to ensure the camp is a safe and inclusive environment for all campers.
- RDP campus security are trained in emergency response, first aid, CPR, and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and are recognized as first responders for minor medical aid.
- Supervisors and staff are on-site 24 hours per day.
- Risk management of site, facilities, and activity areas strictly enforced.
- All camper medications are stored in the MusiCamp office and dispensed from there.
- Sunscreen is available throughout camp.
- Red Deer Regional Hospital is just 5 minutes away.
- First aid kits located throughout camp.
- Camp Director is available for consultation regarding your camper prior to or during camp.
- MusiCamp Alberta is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible, and equitable environment where everyone feels respected and supported.
- Campers are not permitted to possess and/or consume illegal drugs.
- Campers are not permitted to possess an/or consume alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted.
- Campers must abide by established curfews.
- No camper shall engage in bullying behaviors, including verbal abuse, physical bullying, gesture bullying, and exclusion. Campers are encouraged to report bullying to their supervisors and/or to the camp director.
- All campers must abide by all camp-wide safety measures.
- Theft and damage to facilities or equipment is a serious offense. All campers are expected to treat the facilities and equipment with care and respect.
- Cell phones and personal electronic devices will not be permitted during rehearsals, concerts, or classes.
- Knives and other sharp tools are not permitted.
- Campers are not permitted to leave camp at any time without the written permission from their parents and the Camp Director.
- Campers must attend ALL rehearsals and classes except when excused for reasons of physical or mental health by the medical staff. Your instructors must also be notified.